Call For Papers
I T A L I A N I T Y
A N D
B E Y O N D
( L’ITALIANITÀ E OLTRE L’ITALIANITÀ )
17-19 November 2016
Vitoria and Bilbao
The Spanish Association of Teachers of Italian (Sociedad Española de Italianistas, SEI) is now accepting proposals for the XVI INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS, that will take place at the University of the Basque Country (EHU-UPV), in Spain.
Settember 30st, 2016
Abstracts must be accompanied by a brief biography and contact details to be sent to: email@example.com
- Preliminary issues: identity / alterity, construction and change of identity, determinism, cosmovision, methodologies…
- Problematic italianity: nation, passions, borders, politics.
- Traditional italianity.
- Italianity, canon, history of literature and literary theory.
- Italianity and literary genres.
- Italianity and the history of literature.
- Comparative literature and italianity.
- Italianity and education.
- Italianity, film and other syncretic discourses.
- Italianity, transmediality, transemioticity and…
- Italianity from the perspective of semiotics, rhetorics and poetics.
- Italianity and gender issues.
- Italianity and women.
- Italianity and other sociosemiotic issues.
Acceptance and registration
The Organising Committee will reply to the applicants before September 15, 2016, via e-mail. Accepted applicants will be able to proceed to the payment of fees, as described in the registration page on the website.
Reduced registration fees
Members of the ADI, AIPI and AATI will pay the same registration fees as SEI members.